What's Causing This Error
This error can be due to many reasons. However, the actual error message contains more details related to the exact cause of the error.
The probable causes for this error narrow down into the following:
- Client configuration errors.
- The sender's domain is present within the blocklist.
- The recipient throws errors.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
The error message would contain a complete solution for the issue at hand. In addition, the following troubleshooting steps would help to fix this issue.
- Ensure the configuration does not have any errors.
- Ensure that the sender's domain is not present within any blocklist.
- Ensure that the recipient's email account is active and is capable of receiving emails.
- Ensure that the SMTP server contains the correct MX records.