What's Causing This Error
This error suggests that the email client did not connect successfully with the server. It can be due to various issues such as:
- Network connectivity interruptions.
- Incorrect client configuration.
- Incorrect user account.
- Disabled user account.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
The user can gain more details by identifying the issues in the error message. To resolve the most common causes of this error, follow these steps:
- Ensure the client has stable and uninterrupted network connectivity.
- Ensure the client configuration is accurate and the SMTP server supports the specified parameters including but not limited to the encryption mechanism and ports.
- Ensure that the user account is valid and active.