If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Firebase FCM and Splunk On-Call might be your best options. So, which is better: Firebase FCM or Splunk On-Call? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Firebase FCM and Splunk On-Call, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is a cross-platform messaging solution that lets you send messages to your app users on Android, iOS, and the web. It inherits the power of Firebase Authentication and FCM's rich targeting features give you control over who receives your messages and when. You can target specific devices, app versions, user segments, or even arbitrary groups of devices using tags.
- It's free for a small client base.
- It's easy to integrate.
- Top-notch documentation is available.
- Its pricing is high for a large client base.
- The layout could be challenging to understand initially.
- Integration with multiple services could prove complex.
When To Use
- If you're a developer looking to send multiple messages reliably and save money, FCM is perfect for you.
Splunk is a software company that offers a variety of products for IT operations. They also offer a product called Splunk On-Call which is an app that sends push notifications to users when there is an incident or problem with the system. This app is designed to be used by IT professionals who are on call during night and weekend hours. The notifications will help them identify issues faster and take necessary actions before they become big problems.
- Splunk On-Call allows you to access and organize incident history in a timely manner.
- It is a reliable alerting and communication software.
- It has a great support team that's always available and willing to help.
- Reviews from TrustRadius show the UI can be complicated.
When To Use
- If you're looking for a quality incident management service for your team to encourage collaboration and quick responses to issues, use Splunk On-Call.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Firebase FCM vs Splunk On-Call. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).