If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, Africa's Talking and Twilio might be your best options. So, which is better: Africa's Talking or Twilio? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Africa's Talking and Twilio, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Africa's Talking is a company that offers powerful mobile communication APIs for sending push notifications, SMS messaging and voice messages to Africa. The founders of the company are Nigerian developers, who were looking for a way to send SMS messages to African countries at a lower cost than other companies.
- The cost is relatively affordable.
- The delivery of your messages is guaranteed, and it breaks through the “Do not disturb” feature.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- The services are restricted to African countries.
When To Use
- If you're a developer or brand looking to implement scalable SMS, USSD, Voice, Airtime, and Payments APIs seamlessly, use Africa's Talking.
Twilio provides a platform with which developers can build web-based applications that use voice, video, chat and sms to communicate with end-users. Twilio is used by many companies to send SMS notifications such as alerts or password resets.
- It supports various programming languages.
- It has easy-to-understand documentation available and lots of community support.
- You only get charged for what you use.
- It's a developer-first platform and may not be easily navigable for non-developers.
- It's not very mobile-friendly.
- It can be expensive to use.
When To Use
- If you're looking to get seamless communication with your users or customers via texts, emails, or voice, you should consider Twilio.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Africa's Talking vs Twilio. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).