If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, Africa's Talking and MessageBird might be your best options. So, which is better: Africa's Talking or MessageBird? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Africa's Talking and MessageBird, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Africa's Talking is a company that offers powerful mobile communication APIs for sending push notifications, SMS messaging and voice messages to Africa. The founders of the company are Nigerian developers, who were looking for a way to send SMS messages to African countries at a lower cost than other companies.
- The cost is relatively affordable.
- The delivery of your messages is guaranteed, and it breaks through the “Do not disturb” feature.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- The services are restricted to African countries.
When To Use
- If you're a developer or brand looking to implement scalable SMS, USSD, Voice, Airtime, and Payments APIs seamlessly, use Africa's Talking.
MessageBird is a platform that enables businesses to send SMS, MMS and push notifications. The MessageBird SMS notification service was launched in 2013. It was created for small and medium-sized enterprises to help them reach their customers with messages that are more personal than email. The MessageBird notification service can be used for any type of message including marketing, customer care or notification messages.
- It has an easily navigable UI.
- It is quick to set up, and it's easy.
- You can have all your communication channels on one platform.
- It is quite expensive.
When To Use
- If you want to interact with your customers quickly and on multiple channels, including WhatsApp, MessageBird should be perfect for you.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Africa's Talking vs MessageBird. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).