What's Causing This Error
"DMARC policy not enabled" shows that the domain in question is not protected from impersonations or spoofing with DMARC email authentication.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you must add a DMARC record to your DNS with a fair policy that suits the requirement.
- Visit cloudflare.com
- Pick the domain to which you want to add the DMARC record and log in.
- Click "Add Record."
- Select "TXT" for the record type.
- Enter the DNS record. (Example:
"v=DMARC1; p=none; pct=100; rua=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Save the record.
DMARC policies you can select for the DMARC record:
- none - jmonitor the email traffic but do not take any actions
- quarantine - send the unauthorized emails to spam
- reject - make sure the unauthorized emails don't get delivered at all