If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, MessageBird and Sinch might be your best options. So, which is better: MessageBird or Sinch? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of MessageBird and Sinch, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
MessageBird is a platform that enables businesses to send SMS, MMS and push notifications. The MessageBird SMS notification service was launched in 2013. It was created for small and medium-sized enterprises to help them reach their customers with messages that are more personal than email. The MessageBird notification service can be used for any type of message including marketing, customer care or notification messages.
- It has an easily navigable UI.
- It is quick to set up, and it's easy.
- You can have all your communication channels on one platform.
- It is quite expensive.
When To Use
- If you want to interact with your customers quickly and on multiple channels, including WhatsApp, MessageBird should be perfect for you.
Sinch is a mobile messaging company that provides an API to send and receive messages, voice calls, and video calls.
- Sinch's Conversation API allows you to connect to multiple communication channels to reach all your customers.
- It has a vast geographical reach.
- Setup is smooth with good documentation and a walk-through by and with the support team.
- The cost is relatively high compared to other notification providers.
- Configuration could be challenging for people without programming skills.
When To Use
- If you need a conversation platform to help your customer journey and for interaction with both SMS and voice, Sinch works just right.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about MessageBird vs Sinch. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).