If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Airship and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: Airship or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Airship and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Airship is a push notification service that enables you to send notifications to your users from anywhere. You can use Airship to send push notifications to all the major platforms, including iOS, Android, Web and Windows. It provides a variety of features such as A/B testing and segmentation.
- It is user-friendly.
- You have access to a supportive customer service team.
- The documentation is properly curated.
- It's quite challenging to set up.
- It's not cost-effective for smaller businesses.
- The UI for the analytics section is quite confusing.
When To Use
- If you're looking to deliver mobile notifications swiftly to a large audience, Airship works well.
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Airship vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).