If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, Africa's Talking and MessageMedia might be your best options. So, which is better: Africa's Talking or MessageMedia? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Africa's Talking and MessageMedia, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Africa's Talking is a company that offers powerful mobile communication APIs for sending push notifications, SMS messaging and voice messages to Africa. The founders of the company are Nigerian developers, who were looking for a way to send SMS messages to African countries at a lower cost than other companies.
- The cost is relatively affordable.
- The delivery of your messages is guaranteed, and it breaks through the “Do not disturb” feature.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- The services are restricted to African countries.
When To Use
- If you're a developer or brand looking to implement scalable SMS, USSD, Voice, Airtime, and Payments APIs seamlessly, use Africa's Talking.
MessageMedia is a global technology company that provides cloud-based text message marketing, SMS notification services and mobile messaging solutions to the world’s leading brands. MessageMedia’s SMS notifications are a great way to stay connected with your customers. It is an opt-in service, so you can be sure that your customers want to hear from you. You can send them alerts about sales, new products and more.
- The service is affordable.
- You have access to personalized and quick customer service.
- You can view analytics and track your progress.
When To Use
- To efficiently reach your customers via SMS and receive and track their replies, MessageMedia is a good fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Africa's Talking vs MessageMedia. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).